1. APPLICATION FORM
The applicant MUST submit one application form, fully-completed and signed by the applicant in block capital letters and in black ink only!
2. PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS
The applicant MUST submit 2 (coloured) passport-sized photographs (Irish Standard photographs) in white background.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT
The applicant MUST submit their original passport which MUST have two blank pages facing each other and valid for 6 months from the date of departure.
4. COPY OF PASSPORT'S PAGE DETAILS
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their passport’s page details.
5. PROOF OF ADDRESS IN IRELAND
The applicant MUST submit copies of their proof of address in Ireland – via an/a utility bill statement, of one of the below utilities:
• Electricity Bill Statement
• Gas Bill Statement
• Water Bill Statement
• TV License Bill Statement
• Most recent Irish Bank Account Statement – If you wish to provide copies of your most recent Irish Bank Account Statement, then you MUST do so along with one of the above utilities.
6. LETTER OF INVITATION (LOI)
The applicant MUST submit their Letter of Invitation (LOI) document, which is a formal letter that is constructed in Arabic format, requested by the applicants company sponsor in Saudi Arabia and issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Office in Saudi Arabia.
7. STATUS / SUPPORT / EMPLOYEE LETTER
The applicant MUST submit their status/employee letters from the company that they are employed by in Ireland, where the support letter from the Irish company MUST state the following:
• The applicants full name as it is stated on the applicants passport and the applicants Letter of Invitation (LOI) document,
• The applicants job title as it is stated on the applicants Letter of Invitation (LOI) document,
• The start date of the applicants employment with the Irish company,
• Signature from the employer in Ireland
• Company stamp from the employer in Ireland.
If the company in Ireland does not possess an/a company stamp, then the applicant will have to submit a copy of the Irish company’s Certificate of Incorporation and attach it along with the Irish company support letter.
8. COMPANY I.D. BADGE / BUSINESS CARD
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their company I.D. badge or business card, denoting their employment status with the Irish company.
If the applicant does not have a company I.D. badge or a business card, then it MUST be stated on the support letter from the Irish company, that the Irish company does not provide their employees with company I.D. badges or business cards.
9. CONFIRMATION OF FLIGHT TICKETS
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their flight reservation details, where the flight details MUST state their departure to and from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
All documents MUST be sent to the below address:
Continental Visa Services, Ground Floor, 7 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Grand Canal Dock,
Dublin 2, D02 WP92, Republic of Ireland.
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the below contact information:
T: +353 (0) 1 678 5930 | F: +353 (0) 1 662 4812 E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.saudivisa.ie